"Which scissors do you recommend?"
a Tool guide to the wonderful world of scissors!
- The smaller the scissor, the more leverage you have when cutting with it.
- As our scissors size up, so does the handle. If you prefer more handle space, you’ll need to size up.
- If you experience any pain in your hand or wrist when using scissors we recommend choosing the smallest size available.
- Midnight Edition Fabric Shear - any size
- Traditional Carbon Steel Fabric Shear - any size
- Classic Stainless Steel Fabric Shear, including our Prism and Matte Black Shears - any size
- Midnight Edition Rotary Cutter
- Midnight Edition, Prism, Imperial, and Classic Thread Snips
- One Piece Thread Snip
- Midnight Edition, Prism, Imperial, Classic, and Lightweight Pinking Shears